March 10, 2008

Open Letter to Samantha Power: "No apology necessary."

Dear Ms. Power,

As a democrat and supporter of Obama, I want you to know that you spoke for millions of us when you called Hillary 'a monster' - to me, that was a kind but honest reference of Hillary and her campaign of racist, ethic identity fear mongering - and her blatant disregard for for rules and fairness.

To think that we have this historic opportunity in America sitting right in front of us, and that Hillary, a member of the democratic party, is content, for the sole purpose of ego satisfaction, to block the path of history. If this does not constitute 'monster' I do not know what does.

I, for one, commend you for your comment, and do not accept your apology (though I do understand the politics of it all.) I feel as if we are living in the land of 'The Emperor's New Clothes.' The unwillingness of the democratic party leadership to call out the Clinton campaign is unconscionable.

Thanks for all your good efforts, and I truly wish you the best.

zjm

No comments: