October 3, 2008

Stooge for the new Century


As a woman, I was embarrassed that a sister would have so little self-awareness that she would consent to be part of some things for which she is so very very woefully unqualified - being a candidate and participating in this debate.

As a voter, my decision to vote for Obama was more firmly supported when I pondered McCain's unfathomable reasons for choosing Palin who is, simply, the worst candidate for anything that I have ever seen. That is going some as Kay "Baby" Hutchison previously held that position in my regard. Kay "Baby", however, at least can present herself as a more serious person than this twit. When I consider all the choices McCain had, I am simply amazed. Yep - sure makes ME feel better to think that McCain's reasoning skills as evidenced by this VP candidate choice would also be the skill set used to deal with the economy, Iraq, and, OMG, "bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran".

As a citizen, I am even more disgusted with MSM who rated Palin's performance so well with the acknowledged reason that she didn't f**k up as badly as predicted. For pete's sake, the woman said and did nothing - NOTHING - that in any way at all demonstrated that she understands enough about anything that would qualify her to be a cashier in Wal Mart much less hold the 2nd most important position in the whole frickin' world.

I am an independent with conservative leanings and I just cannot understand how anyone with a straight face can support the McCain/Palin ticket. I voted for McCain when he ran against Bush for the R nomination but that McCain no longer exists (if he ever did.)

I have reservations about Obama but I have absolutely NO reservations in saying that he is a far far superior choice for President.

sheesh,
Independent, TX

No comments: