April 13, 2008

Obama: "I’m in touch. I know exactly what’s going on...and that’s why I’m running for President of the United States of America.”

UPDATE: I am re-posting these clips because they are more important than ever, given the foolish spin of the mass media, and the continuing unscrupulous tactics of the Clinton campaign. I've also posted a number of new items today. Please see below.

During the past couple of days both John McCain and Hillary Clinton have been running around declaring that Obama is out of touch with the American people. Obama's answer to these absurd attacks perfectly illustrates why we need Barack Obama as our next president, and why we need to rid the country of politicians like McCain and Clinton - zjm

"What we need is a government that is actually paying attention"

No comments: